FC Kids in COVID-19
FC Kids is currently provided for children ages 2 years – 5th grade at our 10am service ONLY.
In this crazy Covid-19 world, we take extra safety and sanitation precautions.
Some of these precautions include
- masks required of all children and adults
- social distanced seating of 6 feet
- limited number of children allowed in
- different entrances and exits for children based on age
If you have questions or concerns, contact Michelle Holtsclaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay updated on everything about FC Kids, follow us on https://www.facebook.com/FC-Kids-Fellowship-Churchs-Childrens-Ministry-108347300792898
We give preschoolers a joyful first impression of their loving heavenly Father through three simple truths:
- God Made Me
- God Loves Me
- Jesus Wants to Be My Friend Forever
We strive to make FC Kids the best hour of your child’s week!
Our curriculum is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus Our curriculum is based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52.
I need to make the wise choice.
I can trust God no matter what.
I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Safe and Secure
All FC Kids staff and volunteers are required to complete a background
check, Safe Sanctuary training, and Emergency Procedures training.
- WinShape Camp For Communities – Summer Day Camp
- Christmas program put on by FC Kids
- Kid Faith – Quarterly class for children who wish to learn more about taking the next steps in their faith journey.