OUR ONLINE GIVING OPTIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
If you have been tithing online through FELLOWSHIPONE (this includes ALL tithes set up prior to 11/29/2016), you must first deactivate the schedule payments before signing up for the new system. Taking this step will ensure that your online giving is not processed twice through both the old and new systems!
NEW Text Giving
We are thrilled to announce TEXT GIVING is now available for Fellowship. To access, just text 615.398.4011 from your cell phone and follow the instructions. You will be asked to setup a login and password information, as well as banking information. You will only be asked to do this one time.
If you sign up to give via text, you can access your account and online giving history through the NEW ONLINE GIVING account manager. You will use the SAME username/password you set up during the initial text!
For those with tithing set up in the old FellowshipOne System, please follow the instructions below to DEACTIVATE your recurring tithes through FellowshipOne BEFORE signing up for the NEW online giving option. (If this is your FIRST time setting up your Online Giving, please skip to the section below to set up your Online Giving!)
- Sign into your FellowshipOne account through the OLD ONLINE GIVING OPTION (See first screenshot below).
- Once you login you will click on ‘GIVING’ (circled in red on the screenshot), followed by a click on ‘SCHEDULES’ (denoted by a purple rectangle on the screenshot), then click on your scheduled giving area (denoted by a light blue arrow).
- Finally, once you have selected your recurring giving option, select “Delete this schedule” (circled in red on the third screenshot).
- You must create a login and password for the new online giving; (again, this is a different merchant and cannot just transfer your information from the old one.) It will look a little different from the old online gateway; it is secure and you will not have to be concerned with the information entered. (See the first screenshot below, here you will enter your name and email address.)
- You will be asked to enter your banking information (Please refer to the second & third screenshots for reference – pay close attention to the marked areas on the third screenshot!) . Again, you will only be asked for this information one time.
You can schedule new contributions and modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled.
Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled.
Questions: please contact the Administrative Office: 615.893.4659.
Tithing is an integral part of the purpose statement at Fellowship Church and is just one small, but important piece as we live into God’s vision for our church. For more, please read Our Vision and Purpose, or learn more about how to build the kingdom of God through your tithes and offerings below:
Build the kingdom through your tithes and offering. We all have the honor and the privilege to help build the kingdom. We bring our tithes and gifts to the storehouse so the work of the kingdom can be accomplished. A church is a family where everyone has a unique responsibility as a family member. We all together contribute out of the generosity of God’s blessing. Throughout the Bible we see where God’s people brought their gifts and the work of building the kingdom was accomplished. To understand giving, you must understand that everything you have, 100 percent, is a gift from God. God simply wants you to trust him by recognizing the principle of the tithe (10 percent of one’s earnings is given to the church which is the local storehouse). The Bible is very clear that abundant blessings are directly linked to the financial obedience to God.
Malachi 3:10 (NLT): “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. ‘If you do,’ says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, ‘I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!'”