Adult Ministry: Lenten Study ‘The Gospel of John’ & Wednesday Dinners
Adult Ministry: Lenten Study ‘The Gospel of John’
& Wednesday Fellowship Dinners
Wednesday Nights March 8—April 12, 2017
Mack will be preaching on the “I AM” statements of Christ during Lent from John’s Gospel. We want to get into lock-step as a church where we’re all focusing, studying, and praying in unison to a gracious God. God will delight in our oneness with Him in this way.
There will be many opportunities for you to participate with the rest of the church as we sync our faith together with each other and with God, including Wednesday nights,Thu
Please mark your calendars and join the rest of your Fellowship family as we connect with each other and with God as we move toward Easter!
TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM: Crossroad Youth
- 5:30 – 6:15 PM: Wednesday’s Together Meal
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM: FC Kids Wednesday’s Together
- 6:15 – 8:00 PM: Lenten Study of The Gospel of John
No cooking necessary! Home cooked meals will be served each Wednesday night
Clear your calendar on Wednesday nights for food, fellowship and spiritual nourishment!
**If you are not able to join a Wednesday night group, there are many other groups meeting all days of the week!
God intended for us to rely on each other and to refill on another by meeting in small groups. Learn The Word and build amazing relationships with others who desire Christ to be the center of their lives as well! This is an opportunity for all of us to grow spiritually and bask in the Love and Word of God.
For a $5 donation/person; $20/family the dinners will include:
- Drinks: Tea, Water, & Coffee
- Salad, Bread, & Main Dish
March 8, 2017 — Chili March 15, 2017 — Chicken & Dumplings with Fruit Salad March 22, 2017 — Beef Stew March 29, 2017 — Lasagna April 5, 2017 — Pork LoinCANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- April 12, 2017 — Fried Chicken
You may make your meal donation the following ways: Cash, Check, Text Giving: Dinner, Kiosk: Wednesday Dinner, Online Giving: Wednesday Dinner.
You are welcome to pay each week, or pay for all meals at one time.
IMPORTANT: If you are not signed up for all meals currently and you want to, or want to decide that week; make sure you indicate you will be eating by the Sunday before that week’s dinner.
- Students (Grades 6 – 12) will connect with their peers through fun & games, worship, small groups & prayer. Let your teens explore their own relationship with Christ in an open, safe and loving Christ centered environment. 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- Children will enjoy age appropriate groups & prayer in a fun & safe environment. They will enjoy crafts & activities, while learning different character building qualities with other children their own age. 6:00 – 8:00 PM
“And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.”
— Acts 2:42 ESV