Starts Sunday, January 13
Children (8-12) meet 3-4 pm
Adults meet 4:5-15 pm Childcare available.
Rebuild life on a solid foundation. This class is appropriate for anyone going through or who has gone through divorce. Meet with others to explore roller-coaster feelings, learn to forgive, discuss dating after divorce, learn to deal with an ex – including how to deal with an ex with your children, and learn available, community resources.
- Led by Rev. Shebbie Shields. You can find out more about this program by calling 615-663-6849
- Runs 6 weeks beginning Jan. 13 through Feb. 17 in C1
- Children (8-12) will meet 3-4 pm
- Adults will meet 4-5:15 pm
- Childcare will be provided during adult session
- $30.00 each child and/or adult
- To sign up: Kathydepizzo@tnfellowship.com or email@example.com or call church
- To register for this class you can text the word DIVORCE to 615-455-2332.